Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gifts

Hola Amigas,

FELICIDADES

That time of year, now, it's here.  I become frantic looking for gifts, I am invited to a million and 2 parties and want to go to all of them, my anxiety level rises thinking of the gifts and the people and I can't forget anyone…blah, blah, blah.

When it is all said and done no one ever says "hey you didn't give me a gift" (actually one little girl did!!!) or "I don't like this. Take it back."

We hear this every season…Christmas is not about giving gifts…so why do I make myself crazy?!?!

Truth be told, Christmas is not about giving or receiving gifts, it is about giving of yourself and receiving people.  That is why the million and 2 parties happen.

What I want for Christmas is a to be surrounded by people.  My Familia, my Amigas  (who are my familia), and Amigas/os I have not yet met.  Who are preparing to enter the circle.

The circle of life and light that surrounds me, in 2.2 seconds, if anything happens to me or a loved one.  The circle that is there no matter what.  I am blessed in having that circle.  It brings tears to my eyes, really, because it is Always there, ALWAYS.

Thank you, ALL, for the gift of you.

I, in return, give you me.  The gift of all of me whenever, where ever.  This is the truth.

AlwaysAmiga,

Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment