Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sharing is Caring

HolaAmigas,

Sharing is caring is part of the fundamentals.  We all have something to share.  Be it material, spiritual, physical, or mental, we all have something someone else needs at one point or another.

With that being said, why do Amigas compete against each other?  Competition is good.  It keeps us on point but when competition turns into envy it's moldy green.  It rots from the inside out and it is visible.  It becomes a test of who I am being to myself and to the Amiga.  That feeling does not sit well.

Want what you have.  Live and let live.  Be happy for what others have.  

One example, I am someone who speaks my mind (to a fault!!!).  I can not be angry at someone for getting something I say I want.  If you get it first then good for you.  If you go for it and I don't well good for you.

Another example, I do not own a beach house yet but I am fortunate, graced, and blessed to know many Amigas/os who do own beach houses and are more than willing to share.

I am eternally grateful to all who share with me, who allow me into their personal space with no reservations, who share with no expectations.

SHARING IS CARING...IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Try it…I dare you.

AmigaMarilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment