Monday, May 5, 2014

Who Inspires You

Hola Amigas,

Sunday is Mother's Day, well, everyday is Mother's Day I say.

My mother (Mami) passed away 23 years ago.  I miss her still.

Mother's are very special people.

We give birth!!!  That is all I have to say.

But all the other things we do are countless, to say the least.  I am not even going to attempt to label, name, or itemize  because I will be here all day and night and so will you.

I know, and am, all kinds of mothers…good ones, bad ones, ones that have been there, some that have not, some that are mothers even though they have never given birth or have children…like I said numerous and countless.

Mothers are very special.

I think about my children ALL the time (and now my grandchildren too).  I know Mami thought of us all the time too.

After Mami passed one of my Amigas said to me "you should be happy...".  If looks could kill my Amiga would have been dead right there on the spot.  But she continued "you should be happy she was in your life for the amount of time she had.  She made you the woman you are."  She was absolutamente 100% correct.

You see I believe Mami and I chose each other, the same way I believe my children and I chose each other.  I believe we choose each other to become who we are (whatever that is).  We choose one another because our spirit needs the experience.

I needed someone who inspired me, nurtured me, into becoming a passionate woman with abundant love to pass around.  That is why I write.

Mami is not the only woman who inspires me.  Like I said, I have met and know many mothers.  I have an Amiga, who writes also, who acts, in my life, like Mami (I love you G).  She protects me, nurtures me, inspires me to no end.

I listened to a meditation today "Oprah & Deepak Expressing Global Peace" about how to bring love into the world.  One of the first things Deepak says is to think of someone you love, a child, a parent and to hold on to that feeling through the meditation.  For me, that feeling is so immense and indescribable.  It is LOVE…immense and indescribable.

I want that feeling to be spread all around the world.

I love you Amigas…ALL of you…

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY…

ALWAYS…

AmigaMarilyn





1 comment: