Friday, December 12, 2014

Forgiveness

HolaAmigas/os,

I know, I know, I have been out of communication.  I have been strategizing how to get AlwaysAmigas' website together…

But for now…

I have been thinking about this for a while…

I am guessing everyone has been jilted by love.  Be it by an Amiga/o, sister/brother, mother/father, whoever.  We have all been hurt by another person at least once in our lifetime.

My question is why do people hold on to that pain?  The pain that consumes the body, literally.  It turns into cancer and physical pains.  Not to mention what it does emotionally.  Emotional bankruptcy is what it does.  Grouchiness, mood swings, depression, misery, to name a few.  UGHHHH those are some ugly words.

Let it go!!!

"Tis better to have loved and lost: Than never to have loved at all"

Have a conversation with the person if possible.  If not talk to an Amiga/o.

Let it out.  I have written about secrets.  Jilted by love and not talking about it is a dirty little secret debilitating the soul and spirit.

And, the most important step, forgive yourself for holding on to that misery for so long, for blaming yourself, for not giving love a viable place to start and grow.

If you can, forgive the person.  We are all mistake making humans!!!

Taking responsibility for your life and how you live it is the outcome of this exercise.  Do it all the time.  God knows I have to do it every minute of everyday.  Especially when I am behind the steering wheel, ADM.

Breathe, smile, and keep it moving.  Imagine the thrill of hope...

Jolt yourself back into life!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

THANK YOU

LOVE ALWAYS,

AmigaMarilyn


I found this story after I wrote this post:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/16/watch-breakthrough-here-r_n_698819.html


No comments:

Post a Comment