Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Life II

I am sorry for not posting yesterday.

Yesterday morning I had a missed call from a dear friend who was supposed to be at work.  He does not make or receive calls while at work.  His mother had been sick for a while.  I called him as soon as I saw his missed call.  Yep, I knew it, his mom passed.  Freak.

I knew he was lost.  I made a u-turn and met him at the funeral home.  He was alone making the arrangements.  He acted as if he had his emotions under control.  Knowing him I knew he was a wreck.  We hugged and he lost his composure.

I lost mine too.

We read emails, texts, Facebook messages always telling us to tell our loved ones how much we love them all the time.

I try to adhere to this, telling my loved ones constantly how much I love them.

So here I go again… I love you.

I really do.  AlwaysAmigas is my way of telling you how much I love you.  This is why I want to grow  AlwaysAmigas.  I want us, collectively, to tell one another, and demonstrate to each other, how much love there is amongst us.

Let us not be torn be cattiness.  I hear stories everyday of how woman treat each other abhorrently and think it is okay.  It is not cool to treat your Amigas with disdain.  NO!  Unacceptable.

Think of how you want to be treated, by everyone.  How much respect do you demand, how do you want to be loved, how you want to be seen to the world?  Then go out and give all of that to Amigas.  Do not hold back, give it up.

Love Always…

AlwaysAmiga,

Marilyn

2 comments: